Do not use if:-
• You are a woman
• Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
• You have no family history of hair loss
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss
• You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product:
• Do not apply on other parts of the body
• Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
• It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use • This product for at least 4 months before you see results.
• The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
• Your hands or feet swell
• Scalp irritation or redness occurs
• Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
• You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
• Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
• See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
• Using more or more often will not improve results
• Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again