Minoxidil 2% for Women is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only).
Women's Minoxidil: Clinically proven to help regrow hair and stop hair loss in women!
• Contains 2% Minoxidil
• Revitalizes hair follicles and stimulates hair regrowth
• Specifically designed for women
What is Women's Minoxidil?
Minoxidil for Women is clinically proven to help regrow hair and stop hair loss. It is designed for women who have general thinning of the hair on the top of the scalp, and is not intended to treat hair loss in the front of the scalp (receeding hair line).
Directions of Use:
Apply 1 mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase or keep your hair growth or hair loss will begin again.
Is Women’s Minoxidil Right for You?
Women’s Minoxidil can help you and the more than 30 million other women like you who are experiencing hereditary hair thinning.
The checklist below will help you determine if Women’s Minoxidil is right for you.
• You describe your hair as fine or thin.
• You’ve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
• Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
• You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
• Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
• If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss. Women’s Minoxidil may be right for you.
How does Women’s Minoxidil work?
Think of hereditary hair loss as the “hair follicle shrinker” and Women’s Minoxidil as the “follicle revitalizer.” Women’s Minoxidil works by getting inside your scalp to revitalize follicles and stimulate hair regrowth. By using Women’s Minoxidil twice a day, every day, follicles increase in size, and the growing phase becomes longer. The result: hair regrowth.
Using Women’s Minoxidil is just like exercising: It takes time to work. The good news is that most users see the first signs of results from Women’s Minoxidil in just two to four months.
In a 48-week study of over 300 women, researchers compared twice-daily application of 2% Women’s Minoxidil with twice-daily application of a placebo (medication-free solution) in women with hereditary hair loss. The results showed that:
• Women’s Minoxidil effectively promoted hair regrowth
• Women in the study reported psychological and lifestyle benefits with Women’s Minoxidil use
• Mild side effects such as scalp itching and irritation were reported in 6% of women using Women’s Minoxidil as well as those using the placebo
What to Expect From Women’s Minoxidil:
To get the most out of Women’s Minoxidil, it’s important to apply it correctly, twice a day, every day. Here are a few things you can expect as you begin your Women’s Minoxidil Routine.
Within the first few weeks, as Minoxidil begins working, you may experience more hair loss than usual. This is temporary and an expected part of the Minoxidil process. If this hair loss continues after 6 weeks on Minoxidil, talk to your doctor.
Early hair regrowth is soft and colourless, like peach fuzz; however, with continued use, new hairs should be the same colour and thickness as your other hair.
Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. If you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months, stop using this product.
• For external use only
• Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Do not use if:
• Your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of the carton, because this product may not work for you
• You have no family history of hair loss
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss
• You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• You use other medicines on the scalp
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding